Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Defrosting:||Auto OFF-CYCLE Defrosting||Shelving:||4pcs Adjustable|
|Cooling Method:||Fan Cooling||Color:||Black, White|
Commercial Supermarket Multi - Deck Open Cooler with Plug-in Embraco Compressor
(Pls check the SMART video from: https://youtu.be/qMOsUAQBGvY)
⇒ With Europe-imported Embraco Compressor
⇒ Italy Carel Digital Temperature Controller
⇒ Brilliant LED Light for all Shelves
⇒ Danfoss Expansion Valve
⇒ EBM Fan Motors
⇒ Auto OFF-CYCLE Defrosting Design
⇒ Custom Color
|Model||Dimensions (MM)||Volume(L)||Temp Range (℃)||Compressor Brand||Refrigeration Type||Loading Quantity/40HQ|
|SMART 97||965*835*1970||500||+2~+8||Embraco||Ventilated, Plug-in||20PCS|
|SMART 132||1320*835*1970||750||+2~+8||Embraco||Ventilated, Plug-in||16PCS|
|SMART 194||1935*835*1970||1100||+2~+8||Sanyo||Ventilated, Plug-in||12PCS|
|SMART 250||2500*835*1970||1500||+2~+8||Sanyo||Ventilated, Plug-in||8PCS|
1. The mulitideck open cooler model SMART 194 is with auto OFF-CYCLE defrosting design, which is energy-saving.
2. The mulitideck open chiller model SMART 194 is with defrosting water auto-evaporated design. All the defrosting water will be evaporated by hot gas from the comprssor and electric heater. It has 2 water-collection tray: 1 for hot gas and the other for electric heater.
3. The mulitideck open display fridge model SMART 194 is with PVC night curtain, which can be put on during non-business time for energy saving.
4. The mulitideck open front display coolermodel SMART 194 is with slim depth design, which is the best choice for the small shops and stores.
5. All the shelving for mulitideck open air cooler model SMART 194 are with white LED lighting, which makes it good display effects. And the shelves are adjustable vertically.
6. The body material of mulitideck open merchandiser model SMART 194 can be powder coated steel or stainless steel.
7.The mulitideck open refrigerated showcase model SMART 194 is Europe imported (made in Slovakia) Embraco compressor, which is of high COP and low energy consumption.
Contact Person: Gary Tsui